Comment on page
Orientation Episodes: Journey to Regenerative Civilizations
For those new here and seeking a broad understanding of what's going on here. We highly recommend exploring this orientation series to give context before diving deeper.
Explore key insights from an 11+ year journey into the Regenerative Renaissance as an ever growing number of people have come together to collectively ask:
- How can we build the more beautiful world our hearts know is possible?
- How can we design new economic and governance systems to coordinate the systemic regeneration and reunion with Earth?
We've been building, iterating, evolving, and testing a variety of approaches over the last 11 years that we'll explore.
We open source one of our most valuable assets, our knowledge (and tools, code, and everything else), so that other "competing" ecosystems may learn with the SEEDS ecosystem together, as our only actual competition is the degenerative economic systems we were all born into.
Our shared task is to make them obsolete by creating economic systems that are regenerative by design. SEEDS has been exploring one pathway to Regenerative Civilizations starting with permaculture, ecovillages and regenerative food systems and moving into decentralised and regenerative financial, organization, and economic systems we take you on a journey through 11 years of learning.
Exploring tools designed from the ground up to help communities co-create regenerative, circular, & local economic, organizational, & governance systems.
Or in other words, exploring the tools that provide the foundation to our "Minimum Viable Regenerative Civilization". We can use these tools to opt-out of the dominant and degenerative economic systems and explore creating and discovering alternatives. OPEN SOURCE TOOLS
- Community currencies
- Regenerative economic and financial system tools
- Digital and decentralised marketplaces
- DAO - Coordination and organisation toolset (Issue tokens, badges, roles and more)
- And more
Exploring how we opt-into a Regenerative Economy:
- how the tools of Ep. 2 act as a "minimum viable regenerative economy",
- the SEEDS Economic System,
- how the SEEDS Commons works to distribute 'working capital' to the ecosystem,
- the basics of contributing, tokens, and more,
- and introduces the foundations of regenerative economic systems and regenerative communities.
Exploring the question "How can we practically coordinate the systemic regeneration of our earth?" The last 3 episodes explored our journey, tools, and basics for a "Minimum Viable Regenerative Economy".
This episode explores how can we use these tools to support our global transition to Regenerative Civilizations, Cultures, Communities and beyond.
This is where things get interesting! Episode 5 branches into several different journey's and pathways to explore and co-create the Regenerative Renaissance.
Commons Organizations or other Map-Makers of the Regenerative Renaissance. Feel free to upload your version of "Episode 5" and sharing you perspectives.
More coming soon!