Comment on page
Regional and global Seed banks
- 1.Low to no interest loans for regenerative and regional enterprises (like setting up local food networks).
- 2.Purchasing assets to move into the Regional Commons (such as land for regenerative agriculture. Legacy ownership will require a corresponding legal entity to hold the assets).
- 3.And more, Seed Banks are governed by the Citizens.
- 1.It provides Members an ability to hold their appreciating crypto-assets while still gaining access to an optimal medium-of-exchange (Seeds) to make their regular purchases with (e.g. you could get a low interest Seeds loan by collateralising your organisations asset tokens).
- 2.Supporting progressive market-making (value stabilisation) and liquidity (ability to trade in and out of Seeds) to Members.
- 3.Conducting decentralised monetary policies (by increasing or decreasing fees/interest rates) to impact the circulating supply of Seeds towards outcomes determined beneficial by the Citizens.
- 4.Using the Seed Bank treasury to purchase shared assets, networks, or other infrastructure for the SEEDS global community (like software).
- 5.And more, Seed Banks are governed by the Citizens.