Comment on page
Allocating working capital to Eligible DHOs through Commons Proposals
- 1.Priorities that the DHOs has for the following 3 lunar cycles, specifying how these are supporting the SEEDS priorities/focus areas of the specific stage in the evolution of SEEDS Ecosystem
- 2.Proposed accountabilities for the following 3 lunar cycles
- 3.Requested amount of HUSD for the following 3 lunar cycles, to energize the priorities identified in point 1. Above
- 4.Any minimum funding requirements (in central bank currency equivalent) necessary for a DHO to energize the priorities identified in point 1. above
- 5.Details of how funds are going to be used (transparent sharing for use of funds)
SEEDS Commons decides on Commons Proposals according to the process described in the Agreements & Membership.
If Commons Proposals pass, the Proposals become Active and Eligible DHOs become participants in the SEEDS Sales Contract for receiving HUSD.
After 3 lunar cycles DHOs share outcomes and can create new Commons Proposals through the same process.