Comment on page
Roadmap, Coordination Patterns, and Seasons
ReGen Civics "Year" length TBD as we explore how long it takes for land based projects to go through this process.
- WINTER Project Economy and Organization structures built
- V1.0 Project Contributor Guides created
- V1.0 Economic and token-economic structures designed
- Legal structures established
- V1.0 Organisation structures established (circles, roles, etc)
- Initial foundational Policies established
- Prepared for crowdfunding (soft/hard caps, bonuses, etc)
- SPRING Crowdpooling for projects designed and begins
- Storytelling push to amplify the Crowdpooling!
- SUMMER Project festivals begin (on the ground events and festivals getting projects built)
- Fun was had! Regeneration occurred!
- FALL Harvest festivals begin (where we harvest the wisdom/learning from last year and prepare for the next)
- Ready for next Season/Year
- Support for co-designing a shared crowdfunding campaign for all 13 projects
- Collaborating for shared storytelling and marketing for our crowdfunding and "Crowdpooling (looking at all 10 forms of capital)" campaigns
- Support and free access to cutting-edge platforms to develop your own community currency, governance systems, and economy
- Templates and advisement on how to transition from private to community ownership
- Templates and decentralized financing advisement and economic design
- Peer regenerative development support as we learn how to launch and steward regenerative projects together
- Decentralized financing fundraising support
- Support in co-creating circular and regenerative economies
- Support in co-creating regenerative social systems
- Join the Alliance and have your project token represented in the "Regenerative Civics Projects Index" that the Alliance provides
We open source our learning journeys so that any projects across the globe may learn and benefit from our journey as well as we take action towards opting into regenerative cultures.
Enjoy as the first 16 regenerative projects share their plans to create a more beautiful world. This video is a compilation of the first 16, ~5 minute overviews of the Regenerative Villages and Projects for Season 1 of the Regen Civics Incubator.
"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished" - Lao Tzu
The Seasons Protocol helps us consciously shift and focus our energy throughout the years. It's an evolving protocol intended to support human thrivability as well as a pattern to more effectively coordinate at scale.
These season won't necessarily mimic the Seasons of our Earth. Though as we refine our processes and ease the process for projects (with templates, tutorials, guides, tools, etc) we may achieve a state where we mimic Earth's seasons.
- Making Decisions
- Focus: After the Fall Season of reflection and grounding we are more prepared to make wise decisions for our projects, organizations, and communities
- Crafting and designing our organizations (and new DHO/DAO/Economic/Organization/Etc structures) With the lived experience of the last 3 seasons and coming off a reflective season we then consciously evolve our organizational patterns and prepare for the next season of Crowdpooling for projects
- Prepare and run crowd pooling campaigns for Regenerative Civics projects Where communities pool a variety of the 9+ forms of capital needed to run villages, cooperative food systems, material libraries, or any socially or ecologically regenerative project...
- Focus: storytelling campaigns, alliance building, forming teams, pooling resources, preparing for the summer actions, etc.
- Regen civics raising festivals for in-person regenerative activations Physically coming together in community across the globe and doing the work of ecological and social regeneration. This is where we put our tools to the test to see how they help us with the real work of on-the-ground systems change.
- Focus: Fresh air, celebration and festivals, sunlight, hands in the soil: build, repair, & regenerate
- ReGen Harvest Festivals where we share learnings, experience and wisdom to inform our Winter Seasons activities.
- Family and Village wellbeing and thrivability The group work, ensuring we're consciously giving active space to co-create with our families and local communities
- Personal wellbeing and thrivability Intentionally leaving space for the incredibly important inner work and regenerating our inner landscapes
- Making Sense - Reflect on economic & governance protocols A time of reflection on how our Governance systems served us (or didn't) in serving our purpose the previous seasons
- Focus: Reflect, research, explore, & sense-make